Last week we created fall word banks and wrote amazing descriptive sentences. This week I'd like you to write a descriptive paragraph about fall. Don't forget to use COPS! I can't wait to read them while I am in Atlanta. Hope you are behaving for Mrs. Anglin! Miss you, Mrs. Fisher
Monday, October 6, 2008
Fantastic Fall Paragraphs
Last week we created fall word banks and wrote amazing descriptive sentences. This week I'd like you to write a descriptive paragraph about fall. Don't forget to use COPS! I can't wait to read them while I am in Atlanta. Hope you are behaving for Mrs. Anglin! Miss you, Mrs. Fisher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
fall is hat I like hat I can play soccer and basket ball. fall i can play games.
her cams fall her cams fall Orange tees sweet cndy scary masks her cams fall cold wind freezing icy.
My Fall writing
Fall is a season that is cold and windy.It has a scary holiday called Halloween. It is when you pass out candy, you also get candy, and you can share candy if you want to. Next, leaves fall off of the trees with their beautiful colors. But, then it seems like a beautiful miracle that has came down upon us,from the great heavens. Then, the grass turns yellow and the flowers no longer bloom.Finally,fall is over. So you better get ready for a real snowy event because winter is next.
Fantastic Fall!
In fall orange,green,red,and yellow leaves fall on the dirty ground.
Also,In fall there is scarecrows in farms,because It scares birds away!It
scares birds away because the farmer does not want the birds to eat the corn!Did you know that In fall there is a holiday called,"Halloween."On Halloween we get tasty candies.Fall is a great season, but In fall there Is lot's of cold weathers.I just love
fall.How about you?Thats how different colored leaves and other stuff are in fall!!!
p.s. I love fall!
All about fall,FALL is a great time of year.Do you know why?Theres Hollween and we trick or treat.Do you know what kind of leaves are there.There is yellow leaves,orange leaves, and red leaves.There will be cold weather so put on your jacket.That is all about fall.
Fall is the most colorful season of all.There are wonderful things in Fall.So many things to look at,like colorful leaves brown, yellow and red.Also yummy pie to eat and pumpkins to.We have lots of costumes to wear on Halloween. That's why Fall is a colorful season.
Fall is cold and cool. Halloween is in Fall. Fall is colorful. Fall has colorful leaves. fall is fun !!!
Fall
In October it's fall. Fall has all kinds of colorful leaves. Then there's Halloween in fall. There are
scary masks,jack o lanterns,
scarecrows,costumes they are scary. Fall is a very fun season.
Fall is fantastic season.Do you like fall?Well,I know I do.Fall is a season that has wonderful football games.Also,fall has delicious candy corn.This is what I know about fall.Do you know anything about fall?
Fall
Fall is football season.Then the trees turn red and orange and ever one jumps in the leaves.I love fall how about you.
Fall is in October and in October there is Halloween.On Halloween you get delicious yummy tasty candy like candy canes,laypop,candy corn,chouy gum,totsirolls, and even more candy.I love the delicious apple pie and cake form Halloween parties. I enojy many different things on Halloween too.
Fall Description
I love fall for many reason.
Halloween is fun and I love to wear
costumes.I could get yummy candy
corn.I can taste that delicious
applepie.The orange pumpin are
glowing the red leaves are blowing
and the crunchy leaves are spinning
around me.I was cold outsiad but
I stell love octber.
I am going to tell all about fall . Fall is a good season . I like when the leaves fall down . When the wind blows . Some times it rans and the leaves get wet . When it is ranig the leaves are so wet .
Here Comes Fall
This is all about fall.First,I think about leaves because they are so so colorful and crunchy.Then,I think about pumpkin pie, apple pie, and cherry pie.They are so delicious and
good to eat!Next,I think about the weather because in fall the weather is really really cold.Finally,I think about Halloween I like Halloween because you get delicious scrumptious
sweet candy.That is what I think about in Fall.
All about Fall
In Fall there are many things like leaves,pumpkins,and trees all of those things are in fall.The leaves pumpkins and trees are so colorful.I like to put up scary scare-crows too.But the reason why I would put up a scare-crow is because to scare the birds away.My mom likes Halloween in the night because you get to scare even more people who are outside.My mom and I put up fake webs and fake spiders.
Fall is all about having a sweet day.That is all about fall and that's all about fall in October.
Have a great time in fall and Halloween.I am sure I will have fun on a colorful and wonderful Fall.Happy Halloween everybody.
Fantastic Fall
I am going to tell you some things about fall.First,I fall the leaves of the trees fall on the ground. But, the leaves are colorful.Then, In fall it's Halloween.In Halloween there is lots of delicious candy.Also yummy corn.Next,If it's cold in fall I will drink Hot Chocolate .When the leaves fall you have to rake them.Finally,Fall is sometimes windy and cold.Also put a jacket or you will be freezing colda
Cracking leaves are on the ground because it's fall .Fall is enjoyable .Thar are bear feet in cool homes.cool air is nice.And the candy corn is great to eat.And that why I like fall.
Fall
In October it's fall. Fall has all kinds of colorful leaves outside. Then,there's Halloween in fall. There are scary masks,jack o lanterns,scarecrows,costumes they are scary. Fall is a very fun season. You get to play in the fall.There's a lot to do in October and fall. You can make poems about fall. You can color
a picture of fall. You can even get
ready for Halloween in fall. Fall is a very great season. You can play in the colorful leaves. It's fun in fall. October is a great month. October has a lot of stuff like fall and Halloween. That's what I like about fall.
Post a Comment