Monday, September 29, 2008

Fabulous Fall Sentences

Welcome Back A117 Community Contributors!
Hot summer nights are a thing of the past and Fall is in the air... Write one or more descriptive sentences about Fall. We are looking for QUALITY not quantity, so choose your adjectives wisely! Remember, the most descriptive sentence wins. Good luck! Mrs. Fisher

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excited football fans cheer loudly as Ralphie, the CU football team mascott, dashes across the bright green field.

Anonymous said...

At the cu game Ralphie ran as fast as
a spining leaf. The crewed went wild!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of fall is Halloween because we could dress how ever we want.Also,the leaves color are red,brownish,and orange.

Anonymous said...

In fall crunchy leaves fall down on the dirty ground.Also in fall there is a creepy holiday called Halloween,I like Halloween because people give you delicious,chewy,yummy candy!!!

Anonymous said...

Fall has a lot of stuff like leaves,trees,and Halloween their are other kinds of stuff that are in fall .

Anonymous said...

In October it's fall.So that means in Halloween it is fall.In fall it's kind of cold and windy.

Anonymous said...

As I play in the leaves they jest get so annoying chochy titing leaves jest annoy me.

Anonymous said...

fall is cold.

Anonymous said...

In the fall there is Eid, my favorite holiday. It was yesterday I got new close and shoe. Then I went to pray at a mosk we pray inside a big place and I played different games.That is all about fall.

Anonymous said...

I had some yummy apple pie one day.My
dad put up a scarecrow when I was eating my pie.At night we went trick or treating we ate tasty pumpkin seeds.I had some tasty corn on the cob.

Anonymous said...

As I was walking to the C.U. I saw twisty,crunchy,small leaves.

Anonymous said...

As I was looking through the window of my bedroom on Halloween night, thinking what they are doing with all of that candy to eat.

Anonymous said...

My Fall Poem

Fall is when the leaves change.Fall is a season that can't be arranged.Halloween is the next event,where all the scary can be near.October is here October is here!Oh man it's getting cold around here and over there.Once fall is over it will be winter next.so get ready for real cold event coming near.

Anonymous said...

Fall is right after summer.All pine trees stay the same but others, there leafs fall off and soon get bare with no leafs at all.The farms soon open and people start putting up scare-crows to scare birds away to start growing in fields.Also people start to rack leafs.

Anonymous said...

Fall is after summer.All the tree leaves all fall down.The leaves fall down because so they can grow like other new trees.

Anonymous said...

Halloween is a bot fun and games and candy.

Anonymous said...

Fall is a good season because the leaves fall down and to I like the chrunchy leaves.

Anonymous said...

I like fall cause you get to play. In leaves and it starts October #1. and change color.