How are you spending your days while off track? Are you riding your bike, watching movies, playing with friends, or reading a good book? Share with us anything and everything about your track-off. Happy writing! Miss you! Mrs. Fisher
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I spent the day playing with our new Smartboard. I cannot wait for you all to use it when we get back to school! I have a feeling it will keep you SUPER FOCUSED more than ever before!
My day was so boring Mrs.Fisher.ALl i did was do my homework eat sleep.Thats how it is everyday of the 3 weeks.I can't wait until I play with our smartboard.I think everybody is excited about using our new smartboard.Well,bye i hope all you guys have fun.
2 comments:
I spent the day playing with our new Smartboard. I cannot wait for you all to use it when we get back to school! I have a feeling it will keep you SUPER FOCUSED more than ever before!
My day was so boring Mrs.Fisher.ALl i did was do my homework eat sleep.Thats how it is everyday of the 3 weeks.I can't wait until I play with our smartboard.I think everybody is excited about using our new smartboard.Well,bye i hope all you guys have fun.
Post a Comment