Monday, March 2, 2009

Leadership

What does it mean to be a leader? What are the characteristics of a leader you know? How do leaders act? Share your thoughts in complete sentences. Happy writing young leaders!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

A leader is a person that is kind and caring. First, a leader stands up for others. Then, as a leader you have to be a good friend. Next, they are honest. Finally, that is what a leader does.

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama is a leader because respects. Also, Obama is a leader because he listens to people and he changes the world.

Anonymous said...

A good leader I know is Martin Luther King Jr. He is a good leader because he let the slaves free. And gave a speech. Also Martin was good at baseball. That’s why I think he is a great leader.

Anonymous said...

A leader is someone who is a role model and someone who cares. For a example, a leader I know is Angelica. She is a role model to me because she is always respectful and kind to others. She cares and helps them if they have a problem. That’s why she is a role model to me.

Anonymous said...

I think a leader is a person who stands up for others and always looks out for others too. Next, they also are friendly and helpful. Like if someone is hurt that person will come to there rescue and tell that person to stop. Then, you have to be the best you can be, set goals for yourself, and then achieve them. Finally, you will get awards like the Nobel Peace prize Like Martin Luther King Jr., And Mother Terisa. That’s what I think a leader is.

Anonymous said...

LEADERSHIP

A leader means to help someone when they fall down or when they need help on their work. A leader I know is Barack Obama. He is a leader because he always tries to bring people together. He also tries to make America a better place for our citizens. And that is what it means to be a leader.

Anonymous said...

To not be the folower. To be a leader. To help anathor person. To not be mean to anathor. That’s what I think is a leader.

Anonymous said...

Leadership
A leader means to be nice, respectful, a soaring student, and also achieve in the hallway every where. A girl or a boy can be a leader. A person who was a leader was Martin Luther King Jr. Leaders act so so nice, respectful, and also they are just great people.

Anonymous said...

A leader is a person that is kind, respectful, and caring. First, a leader is nice because it stands up for one another. Then, a leader is always honest. Next, leaders act very kind to people. Finally, leaders are respectful people. That’s what a leader is.

Anonymous said...

Leadership means to help people that are hurt. It also means sportsmanship. Also, stick up for what’s good through your whole life.

Anonymous said...

Leadership

A leader is someone who standsout and a leader is also
Someone who helps everyone even if they don’t like them.

Anonymous said...

I want to help people and play
With them. to share with my friends. And do jump rope for heart. Being a leader is fun and barack Obama rocks he is our president.

Anonymous said...

A leader is someone who respects other people and tries to help them. The leader acts so kind to everybody in the world. Sometimes there might be another leader or more. To be a leader you have to soar in the hallways, but most of all you have to soar everywhere. That is what a leader is. Do you want to be a leader?

Anonymous said...

A leader is someone who leads younger ones. And shows a good example.

Anonymous said...

My leader is Barack Obama because he showed
me that he can be the president. So he showed me I can be the president too if I tried. He is a big leader!

Anonymous said...

It means that leaders are respectful, helpful, and uses manners. In csap they don’t talk and doesn’t cheat. Leaders don’t intturup the teachers when there talking. Leaders also don’t shout out the teachers name. They also be patient. My thoughts are that leaders help people when they are stuck on something like on mutiplacation . That’s how leaders are.

Anonymous said...

Leadership
A leader mean’s that you’re smiling to everyone and respect to the teacher and you should teach the second grader’s, first grader’s, and also kindergarten when they get bigger they will know what leadership mean’s.

Anonymous said...

Leadership means to help people and don’t de mean to yoer friend and lieaen to you teach and do your work

Anonymous said...

What dose it mean to be a leader will for me it means that you or I have to resosole safe ad nice. For example for if a pasnt did something good for us every one will look up for him. I know some characteristics of a leader one is if you are playing a game and you don’t want to tell on each other that’s called a win win shluion. Theirs more but I cant remembe

Anonymous said...

I would help people if they on the playground. I would help people at lunch. Be nice and don’t give up and try my best

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would help people if they on the playground. I would help people at lunch. Be nice and don’t give up and try my best

Anonymous said...

A leader is someone who breaks up a fight. Martin Luther King is a leader because made blacks and whites come together. That is why he is a hero and a leader.

Anonymous said...

A leader needs to be a role model for the younger kids. First, a leader is someone that tries his best and never gives up and tells younger kids not to be bad. Then, a leader is someone who teaches kids how to read, write, and do math. Next, a leader is someone who learns form his mistakes and doesn't brag. Finally, that is all about leaders and how great they are.

Anonymous said...

It mines to stay quiet when a teacher is teaching. Respect your friends . Say hello to people to make their day.

Anonymous said...

When I do something very well I feel happy. First,if my teacher gives me a compliment for my hard work I fell as elated as a little bird knowing how to fly. Then,when I want to give up I don't give up because giving up is not good. Next,if I do something not good that makes my teacher disapointed I try my best to do my hard work. Finally,when I do something very well I feel so elated for myself