Today I went to a book store just to look and hang out, but ended up buying one book for myself and five books for the classroom. As I mentioned before you tracked off we will be studying the solar system and beyond when you return. So, I bought 4 solar system books (one is a pop-up and the picture above is from it) and a picture book called Only One You which is short, but has an important message, just like my newest favorite picture book Scardy Squirrel. Share what you have been up to or what books you have been reading. Monday, September 14, 2009
What are you doing to stay busy???
Today I went to a book store just to look and hang out, but ended up buying one book for myself and five books for the classroom. As I mentioned before you tracked off we will be studying the solar system and beyond when you return. So, I bought 4 solar system books (one is a pop-up and the picture above is from it) and a picture book called Only One You which is short, but has an important message, just like my newest favorite picture book Scardy Squirrel. Share what you have been up to or what books you have been reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am learning about the solar system to stay busy. I have alot os solar system books one of them is realistic non-fiction which is written by Tish Rabe and illustrated by Aristides Ruiz.Thats all for now I have to study some more.
Johnson
Post a Comment