How has your vacation been so far? I spent the weekend in Chicago visiting family and friends. We spent lots of time shopping, eating amazing food, and chatting with one another. My favorite restaurant was call La Scarola. It is a small Italian restaurant with walls painted to look like a European village. I had grilled octopus in olive oil and tasty pasta with a clam sauce. I highly recommend this eatery if you visit Chicago anytime soon! Please share what you have been up to since we went on vacation. Don't forget to use your president name and not your real name or initials.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Vacation
How has your vacation been so far? I spent the weekend in Chicago visiting family and friends. We spent lots of time shopping, eating amazing food, and chatting with one another. My favorite restaurant was call La Scarola. It is a small Italian restaurant with walls painted to look like a European village. I had grilled octopus in olive oil and tasty pasta with a clam sauce. I highly recommend this eatery if you visit Chicago anytime soon! Please share what you have been up to since we went on vacation. Don't forget to use your president name and not your real name or initials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My vacaion has been so boring I am suck at day care because my mom comes to school but I am also having a little fun I get to go to the store by my selfe I also he\ave time to my self thats good and I am also going to the libbery sometimes its very fun.
Post a Comment