Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Final Words from 4th Graders

It is your last week in 4th grade! It can be exciting and sad at the same time. Share your good-byes, memories, and anything else with your classmates and teacher.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been an amazing school year. I have really enjoyed teaching and learning with all of you. A few memories I hope never to forget are Stock Show, Plains Conservation, Museum of Nature and Science, Capitol and Mint, Morning Meeting, Ron Clark Raps, Nebraska Connection, and last but not least laughing hysterically. Please keep in touch via email, our blog, or phone conversation. Good luck and keep dreaming! Mrs. Fisher

Anonymous said...

It has been a great year at Village East but since I have been at Village East I only had 1 friend and I am going to Green Acres elementary. Which I have 2 friends up in Fort Morgan they both go to the school I am going to go when it is August that’s were I will be at! I am going to miss Village East so much!

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that this year in fourth grade was amazing! All of my classmates are so great and their amazing students. I’d also like to thank Mrs. Fisher for getting us ready for fifth grade she taught us all she can and she never gave just like my classmates. This is a stupendous class and I’m sad to be leaving. But she did all she can and I respect her for that. P.S. who ever will have Mrs. Fisher as their teacher your lucky.

Anonymous said...

This year of school was awesome .we will miss our teacher Mrs. Fisher and our friends. We hope we see all of them next year even our teacher Mrs. Fisher. We all thought that we would have a mean teacher, but we were wrong. Mrs. Fisher is the best teacher a person can have. We all hope that we see each other next year

Anonymous said...

The last week of school is going great! We are cleaning up the classroom for the next class. It hurts us to leave our great teacher we are going. We are going to miss her deeply. I hope the next class will treat her with great respect just as we did. We really don’t want to leave fourth grade but it has to happen. Hope that we have a teacher like her next year.

Anonymous said...

Chimmchare and me Piplup had so much fun with Melissa Fisher in fourth grade this year. We did stuff like make bags that we decorated with colorful paper. We went to 4 deferent things like the Mint and Capital, Museum of Neater and Science, the Stock Show, and the Plains Conservation. We made a class protopage and got are own pencils with are name’s on them. That is a little stuff that we did this year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This has been a great year for Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and William Harrison. We would miss our 4th grade teacher very much. We hope we are always together in 5th grade. We will always stick together in the 5th. It felt like we were graduating collage in Boston University. In fourth grade we did many things like…Kaboom , morning meeting and also Ron Clark raps. I will miss 4th grade with all the amazing memories . I wish I never leave Mrs. Fisher’s 4th grade class. We can always remember our friends, and our teacher. There are many sad and happy things that we will be doing once we leave 4th grade to 5th grade.