How do you think this student is feeling about school? Can you relate to her? How did you feel the first day of 4th grade? Please remember to reread your comment before posting! Happy writing!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It looks to me like this girl did not want to go to school. She looks frightened and nervous. I did not feel anything like her on the first day of school. I woke up extra early to pack my lunch and pick out my outfit. I ran into my sister's room and woke her up so we wouldn't be late. I could not wait to get there!
1 comment:
It looks to me like this girl did not want to go to school. She looks frightened and nervous. I did not feel anything like her on the first day of school. I woke up extra early to pack my lunch and pick out my outfit. I ran into my sister's room and woke her up so we wouldn't be late. I could not wait to get there!
Post a Comment