What are your feelings about the Beijing Summer Olympics? What have you learned? Is your favorite event gymnastics, swimming, wrestling, or maybe watching the Opening Ceremonies? How do you think the athletes prepare for the Olympics? Please share your learning, noticings, and feelings here. Don't forget to reread your comment before you post!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Summer Olympics 2008
What are your feelings about the Beijing Summer Olympics? What have you learned? Is your favorite event gymnastics, swimming, wrestling, or maybe watching the Opening Ceremonies? How do you think the athletes prepare for the Olympics? Please share your learning, noticings, and feelings here. Don't forget to reread your comment before you post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! The Summer Olympics are amazing! I especially enjoyed watching Michael Phelps and Dara Torres win medals for the U.S.A. It looks like China will get the most gold medals of any country, but the U.S.A. still has a chance to get the most medals of any country. I can't wait to watch the Closing Ceremonies. If they are anything like the Opening Ceremony they will be fantastic!
I learned that mens basketball u.s.a won china and china has more gold medals and I like mens basketball
WOW!We have been working on Summer Olympics. Its fun working on Summer Olympics with Mrs. Fisher.
Oh wow: The summer Olympics 2008 were
amazing because all the heard work it toke them to learn the moves. I had a girt time waching the Olympiss.L
I watched the volley ball games and also watched gymnastic.(ia).(ja) watched swimming with Michael phelps and i watched gymnastic. ja,and,ia like the summer olympics.
I saw 100 meters men swimming it was so cool!!! because they swim fast.
I watched the volley ball games and also watched gymnastic.(ia).(ja) watched swimming with Michael phelps and i watched gymnastic. ja,and,ia like the summer olympics.
I learned that Micheal Phelps keeps winning points for swimming. I also learned that Shawn Johnson is very good in gymnastics. I can't wait to see it happen again. I am waiting for Lebron James to play.I saw Micheal Phelps.
Post a Comment