You have experienced many small moments since you began 5th grade. A few things you have done are Morning Meeting, jogging, mapping in Art, writing about wishes and a special person, science, and practicing multiplication! Please choose any small moment and write a descriptive paragraph about it. You are all amazing writers! Happy writing, Mrs. Fisher
Monday, July 13, 2009
5th Grade Small Moments
You have experienced many small moments since you began 5th grade. A few things you have done are Morning Meeting, jogging, mapping in Art, writing about wishes and a special person, science, and practicing multiplication! Please choose any small moment and write a descriptive paragraph about it. You are all amazing writers! Happy writing, Mrs. Fisher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
The sun shined down on our faces as our mentees walked towards us. My students were amazing role models standing quietly in a line. They greeted their menttes with a handshake and a card. Students still seemed a bit nervous to work with each other. I look forward to our next meeting with the 2nd graders.
My favorite small moment is morning meeting because it is fun. It is fun because I like to play the ball tossing game and a lot more. I also have fun in morning meeting because I get all the extra extra size I am supposed to get that is my favorite small moment!
My small moment was in morning math.Why it's my small moment it's because me and my class mates work together.Usally by ourselves and then we will talk as a team.I love morning math because sometimes when you don't hang out with someone,you know get to know them better and how they learn.That is why I morning math is my small moment.
My small moment is when I worked with my mentor. It was so fun I rote
with my mentor and I played elbow
tag you were fast very fast but not faster than me and his name is Sebastian.
Friday Fun was when the class played soccer. It was fun when the teacher played soccer. All the students played even the girls played.
One small moment in 5th grad is having mrs.fisher as my 5th grad teacher and having all my old friends . The good thing is we all still all like soccer and thats our them this year. I a having so much fun in mrs.fishers 5th grad class.
It is fun in Morning Meeting because first, our class,runs,jogs, or walks around the field.Then,we wait until everybody( from our class ) makes a circle we play a activity. Sometimes we play elbow tag or other games.Finally,we go and line up by th cafeteria.We go there to go to the bathroom or to get a drink.
A small moment that has happened since I have been in 5th grade is that I am in 5th grade now and i am on A track now.It is so diffrent ,like how very body in lower grades than me look up to me as a leader.The second thing that has happend is that i have a new wonderful teacher.Plus some of my friends are on a diffrent track than me an they are in diffrent class than me too.That is a small moment that has happend since I been in 5th grade.
Something I learned in art is that we did art projects. The projects we had are a map to school,ice cream store,and the inside of your house.The map i did was from home to school i added a lot of details to it.I put the ice cream store and my friends house and the school VILLAGE EAST.
A small moment that happend in 5th grade is when we do morning meeting.It's when we run around the field .Then we do a greeting then a activity.Some of the activity's are elbow tag,when you partner up with someone and run.Another one is toielit tag.To be continued...
My 5th grade memory is when we were writing about our special person story. I like that because I like to write about people that I already know. Also, I like being more grown up in 5th grade. I used to look up to the 5th graders, now I'm a 5th grader .This is 5th grade memory.
Post a Comment