Remember a time when you were scared. Why were you scared? What did it feel like? Who was with you? What did you see and/or smell? Use your five senses to describe in detail this scary experience. Create a movie in the reader's mind!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
A time when I was scared was at the middle of the dark night. First, what happen was my blanket fell on the floor and I was cold, so I had to pick it up. Then, when I picked up my blanket I saw a stranger in the shade. I went into the bathroomm turned on the light nothing, ABSOULTLY nothing was there. Next, I closed the bathroonm door and went to sleep, I did'nt wake up anymore. Finally,
the next morning I tell my mom what I saw at night and she said" You will always see shade in the dark."
One scary small moment was when my sister jessica and me went to walmaret and got lots and when we tired to find our mom and dad and little brother jose we pated throw the scaryset thing ever it was more thin harbl you know way it was CHUCKY he is FRICKY I an not kiding around w tolely hate him.If we every saw him we would diay and this is rell.
One time when I was in Lakewood, me and my mom and one of our close frinds were doing londry at night time. Right across the street there was a Wendys. I said I was thirsty and my mom said if you want a rootbeer flaot, I will give you some money. I said I wanted one and my frind said he wanted one too. So, my mom gave me some money and I went to go get them. [I was very scard]. I orderd two rootbeer flaots and after they gave them to me, I ran acros the alley. Then my friend jumped out of no where. Boom!!! The rootbeer flaots hit the floor and I was runing away screaming like a little girl!. Thats my scary momment. Whats your scary momment?
A time I was scared was when my cousin scared
me by putting on a mask and saying
that he was Jason. I was so scared I yelled
for help. "Calm down Jesus its just me!" my cousin yelled. That was a scary small moment in my life.
A time I was scared was in El Salvador.I was at a carnival. I went on a scary ride that made me feel as if I was going to throw up. I went there with my mom,sister,and auntie. I went on the ride with my auntie. We went high and I could not open my eyes. Then I open them and I stared crying and yelling. Finally, I stopped yelling and got use to it. I went on another ride.
My small and scary moment is when I just moved to Colorado and i had to sleep in my room by myself.I was so scared because I was not use to the house yet I heard CREEKS a couple of times.And everytime I slept in my room I got the SHIVERS.It was kind of weird because I had just moved in and I wasn't use to the new house yet.That is my small scary moment.
THE END
I was scared to go to a new school for 2nd grade.I was nervous to walk into the classroom because i did't know nobody.First,my mom was left me in a classroom.i didn't want to go in.Then,I sat at my desk.I was a new student.My second grade teachers name was Mrs.jackson now it' Mrs.Jackson.That's when I was scared. When were you scared
At first it was a nice and fun ride but then the dinosaurs came out.I was on Jurassic Park The Ride!We start off with low hills and more and more dinosaurs.There was one part in the ride when you see part of the roof falling down and a truck is about to hit you.Everyone got scared. We went through a few tunnels and got really wet.I was emberrassed when I got off because the seats got wet and so did my shorts.Here comes the best part of this story...We're going up a humongous hill. At the top of the hill guess what came out? A huge dinosaur that roared with all his might.Some people got terrified but I didn't get scared.When you're screaming your head off that's when you go down the humongous hill.Everybody was screaming in terror.I thought,that was the best ride I've ever rode on.
My scary moment is when I went to Six Flags and rode the brain rush.
I was so scared I thoght I was going to die .when I got down I thoght I going to throw up .I cant wait untl I go back to Six Flags.
A scary small moment was in Eligh Gardens.It was when I got on the tower of doom it was red and black.It goes pretty fast when it goes down.When it goes up it is not that scary but when it goes down it is pretty scary.When I got on it I said it is not going to be scary then it ended to be scary after all.When I got off I was so dissy I could an even see any thing around the tower of doom.But guess what I almost thru up because I got on the TOWER OF DOOM.THAT is a scary small moment that I had at Eligh Gardens.
A time when I was scared was when I was 5 years old and I went to six flags. I went to six flags with my aunt then I got lost. These people came up and said are you lost but I did not answer. So the people who fond me took me to the main entrance and I saw my aunt and she was crying. Then we went swiming and we where all happy.
A time I was scared was when I went to elichs at night.It was halloween and they had a hanted house.It was so scary because at the end there was mical mirs,and I ran out the door as fast as I can and made it out.My mom was scared to so we both ran out.The line was long but lucky we got there early.that is my scary moment.
When me and sister where playing hide and seek in the night it was fun boom I herd a noise. My sister broke a glass. I was so scared I turned on the lights and everything was all right.
I was watching a scary movie called The Haunting in Conneticut. It was so scary I almost jumped as high as a kagaroo. The scariest part was that it was a true story. When it finished I went to bed with my family. I was not scared and it did not scare me while I was sleeping.
A scary moment was when I saw a snake at the park. I screamed. It was black and blue. It was a rattle snake. My mom threw rocks at it. My brother stepped on his tail. Swish! The snaked raced to bite his leg. It was so scary! He ran to the car, so me and my mom ran to the car too. That is my scary moment!!!
A scary moment I had was when I was lost in JC Penny's. I couldn't find my mom, so I asked the lady, "Can you say a girl is lost and her name is Karen?" Then my mom came and found me!
I was so scad to go on the Voyage at Holiday World. I was to of a chicken to go on the ride but I had told myself over and over to have confidence. I was surprised Jayden wanted to go on the ride. So I went on the ride and as I got off I said, "hey that wasn't so scary." That's what happened on the Voyage.
The time that I was so scared was when the,er was a fire next to my epartments .I saw the out my window it was coming from the rufe.when the firefighters and police came.I thought they came for me because that day I brocke a dish.I was 7.The fire intence I went to the balcony.4 minets later the fire died down.That is my scary story.
Post a Comment