Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CSAP Advice for Future 4th Graders

Now that you have taken 3rd and 4th grade CSAP, what is your advice to future 4th graders? (I'm counting on you to give them encouragement.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear 4th graders we are Mrs.Fisher's last fourth grade class. We are going to tell you that CSAP is no big deal if you try and study hard enough.

Anonymous said...

When I was doing CSAP I thought that it was hard the first time. But HEY!!! I do know this stuff! But the best part of it is that you get stress balls, erasers, sharpened pencils, and gum. Yum! But I knew that I would get an A+ on CSAP. It was a slipper one to get the right answers. I know that I didn't cheat!

TRY YOUR BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fourth graders during CSAP you need to remember everything you have learned from your wonderful teachers and keep using your stress balls ,lucky charms ,and keep breathing GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey future fourth graders, I am Teddy Roosevelt and I am going to tell you what you should do during CSAP.During CSAP you need to remember that it is just a test,but if your trying your best you will get an A+ see you later.