Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Village East Playground Rules
There has been lots of talk around school about the new playground rules, which were created to ensure your safety. What do you like or dislike about the new rules? What recommendations would you make to improve the rules? (Remember good persuasive writing gives solutions, not just complaints!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dear who ever I'm talking too why
did you have too put such dorky rules? I know it's for our safety but
your passing the line.I know that you
want the best for us but I think that your exaggerating just a little.
I Theodore Roosevelt,
Say,these new playground rules are wrong. Especially, no bringing your own equipment, because I have never seen nobody loose there equipment.
Here is a rule I think should be changed a little. We should improve on is lining up when the whistle blows. I think there should be 3 whistles. One for first lunch,one for second lunch, and one for last lunch. The reason why is because everyone is just sitting around for 5-10 minutes. We're going to get bored and our legs will fall asleep.
Me and my best friend think that we should be able to bring are own equipment from home to play with.Why because you think it will be lost ,but it never does get lost.
We, Harry Truman and John Adams say that we should be able to bring in our own equipment. The reason why is because You have not supplied any equipment so we have to bring equipment so we should be able to bring are own equipment.
Why do we have so many playground rules? We feel like we are in jail! We are very bored on the playground. It should be a fun place, but instead there is nothing to do. I used to love jumping off the swings, but now I can't.
I want to break some rules so me and my friends can have more fun, but I guess it is a safe way to have more fun on the play ground. Some people don't approve of the rules like Teddy Roosevelt, but I like some of the rules a lot.
Hi you guys, I am Teddy Roosevelt and I am going to tell you why our school should change this rule, no Fumble Rumble. I think we should get a permission slip, if we bring the permission slip we can play it and if you did not bring your permission slip you can not play, if you are playing without bringing a permission slip write there name down on the bad list.
Post a Comment