Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Should Boys and Girls Be Taught Separately?










In some districts boys and girls are being placed in separate classrooms. How do you feel about this? Would you enjoy being in an all boys/girls classroom? Why or why not? Think about what you like and dislike about currently sharing your classroom with boys and girls. Be thoughtful. Your comment will not be posted unless it is at least 5 sentences!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Teddy Roosevelt and I'm going to tell you why we should still have girls in the same class as boys.I think girls should be in the same class as boys because they add a creativity element to our classroom. Without girls I feel like were missing something special. If my classroom didn't have girls then it wouldn't prepare me for when I'm a grown up, such as going to work. I'll have to work with women and get along with them at my job.

Anonymous said...

I Nixon do not think boys and girls should be in defferent classrooms. They should be in the same classroom like it is now. There are many reasons like if you are in a all boy classroom everyone will like the samething and if your in a boy and girl classroom everyone will like all defferent things.There is one reason I think boys and girls should be in the same rooms.

Anonymous said...

I think boys and grils should not be sperated. I think so because they may have diffrent ways of learing but if they do not they will never learn to work together. Some may think it but what if when you're older and you have to work with girls they never will acecpt them. Some might say that they should go to diffrent schools but I say no.

Anonymous said...

Boys and girls should not be taught separately because we will miss an opportunity to make more freinds. We boys like lilttle challenge in the classroom. WE SHOUD ALL BE IN THE SAME CLASS ROOM!.

Anonymous said...

Dear person,
I think we should be in the same class.Because we would grow up together.It is like comparing and contrasting I Have a Dream speech and boys and girls.Comparing is like if we are not in the same class we protest in our mind.Contrasting we are talking about boys and girls and not about colored and whites.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm Van Buren and I'm going to tell you why I think that boys and girls should go to different class- rooms.I would like just boys in one classroom and just girls in another classroom because boys and girls like different things.Boys like to sometimes get silly and you can't get them to to stay still.They also have different learning skills.But girls are more calm and quite.Now I never said that I want them in a different school but different class, yes.So now you know why I want them in a different class. THE END THANK YOU... THANK YOU...

Anonymous said...

I think boys and girls should be taught together because. boys and girls need to learn to work together. Yes they may have different ways of being taught but it could reflect in the real world. Boys do have different learning elements but you could make it work. Thats why I think they should be taught together.

Anonymous said...

I think that boys and girls should be taught together because we are going to work with each other when we pick are jobs.