We have been following the 2008 Presidential Election very closely. What are your thoughts and opinions about it so far? Please remember we need to be respectful of all the candidates and issues, otherwise your comment will not be approved and posted!
5 comments:
Hello fourth graders,
There are two different canidate parties that are called Rebulicans and Demicrats, right now the Rebublican party chose John McCain to represent them. As for the Demicrats Barack and Hillary are still fighting for the Demicrats party to choose one of them. All of them are GREAT. GO Barack, Hillary, and McCain!!!
Hey, fourth graders I am Teddy Roosevelt and I am going to tell you about the Demicratic party. Right, now Barack and Hillary are head to head in the Demicratic race,but right now Barack has a bigger head (more votes) by a little bit. So, for all you guys who like Barack shout out loud and if you like Hillary do not cry, because she can still come back.
Hi, fourth graders I am Teddy Roosevelt and I am going to tell you about the Republican party. During the race Mike Huckubee and John McCain had a great fight, but unfortunately John McCain won out of the Demicrats, but Mike Huckubee put up a good fight.See you guys when we come back on track!!!
Hello, class I'm Teddy Roosevelt and I'm going to tell you about Ron Paul the independent canidate. Ron Paul is an independent canidate which means he doesn't agree with the Democrat party and the Rebublican party.See you when we get back on school!!!
Hi I'm going to tell you about the presidential elections. So far John McCain is the winner of the Republicans. Hilary and Barack are still fighting but both coming up strong.Well all of them are doing awesome but I really want Barack to win.
Post a Comment