Sunday, April 6, 2008

Civil Rights Leaders




We spent last week comparing and contrasting two American heroes, Martin Luther King Jr. and Cesar Chavez. Please share in at least five sentences what you learned.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Teddy Roosevelt and I'm going to tell you what I learned about Cesar Chavez & M.L.K. Jr. I learned that my grandfather did a march with Cesar Chavez.I learned that Martin liked to read. They were also civil rights leaders.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is George W. Bush I'm going to tell you what I learned about MLK and Cesar Chavez.MLK was shot and killed.Cesar moved from Arizona to California.They both liked to give speeches.

Anonymous said...

C.C. was a great guy. He liked giving speeches. He tried to change the world.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to tell you about M.L.K. Jr. & C. Chavez ok. M.L.K. s house was put on fire because what he was doing. C.Chavez hated school because he spoke spansh. M.L.K. loved to read but hated school. They both were civil right leaders.M.L.K. let black people play with white people.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Taft and I'm going to tell you what I learned about Martin l. King and Cesar Chavez.Did you know that Martin was stabbed and lived.

Anonymous said...

Sup,my name is J.F.K and i am going to tell you what I learned about our great leaders M.L.K.JR and Cesar Chavez.They both stood up for they believed in.M.L.K changed the world by letting African Americans be with Americans. Cesar Chavez changed the world by changing the law farmers. Thats all i have for today.GOOD-BYE.

Anonymous said...

I Nixon learned that Dr.King and Cesar Chavez were Civil Rights Leaders.Also Cesar Chavez was born on March 31, 1927 and all most two years later Dr. King was born on January 15,1929.Dr.King went on a boycott while Chavez Marched 4 change to the capital. Went to college at the age 15 while Chavez stopped at the 8th grade. Dr.king died in 1968 at age 39 while Chavez died in his sleep at age 66.There are some things that I learned.Also I am not a crook!

Anonymous said...

I LEARNED THAT THEY BOTH GOT THERE RIGHTS AND THEY BOTH DIED MARTIN LUTHER KING JR WAS SHOT. CESAR CHAVEZ DID NOT EAT DIED AT AGE 66 IN HIS SLEEP.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is John Tyler,and i am going to tell you some things about Cesar Chavez,and Martin Luther King Jr. A thing about Martin is he got stabbed in the ribs and survived.Cesar Chavez on the other hand boycotted grapes, but martin boycotted that people should be treated fairly,and the same.What I also learned is that they were both Civil Rights leaders.Martin also won a noble peace prize. Thats all I know for right now.

Anonymous said...

I learned a lot about Cesar Chavez and martin Luther king Jr.I learned that martin Luther king Jr was smart and he went to more house college.I also know that he was an minister in church. he did a bus boycott and he was shot and killed in Memphis T.N when he was 39 years old.
I also learned that cesar chavez quit school when he was in 8th grade and he worked in the feilds.He liked to learn but he hated school so much because they treated him un fairly.He died in his sleep at age 66.
I learned a lot of staff last week about Cesar Chavez and Martin Luther King Jr.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Millard Fillmore, and I'm going to talk about Cesar Chavez and Martin Luther King Jr. They became successful leaders,fought for civil rights but didn't use violence, and changed the world from slavery.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm John Adams. I'm going to tell you what I learned about Cesar Estrada Chavez and Martin Luther King Jr. Cesar and Dr. King were both famous civil rights leaders. Even though they were discriminated from learning, that didn't stop them. Cesar Chavez completed the 8th grade miraculously, and Dr. King finished college. They also led marches and boycotts for their rights.

Anonymous said...

CC and M.L.K where both great leaders and didn't use any kind of violence and fought with their minds.They wanted peace in the world.They wanted boys and girls of colors and size to hold hands.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Ronald Reagan and I'm here to
tell you about our heros.CESAR CHAVEZ,M.L.K

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm going to tell you what I learned about MLK and Cesar Chavezs. They both stood up for what they belived in. They didn't use violence they used peace. They didn't use guns our sticks not even bombs but words. So that is what I learned about MLK and Cesar Chavezs.