Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Making Friends in Nebraska













Hello Nebraska friends! We want to get to know you and tell you all about ourselves! Please share your favorite subjects, activities, and anything else. (Don't forget to include which state you are from in your comment. Also remember your comment will not be approved if you include personal information such as your phone #, address, or real name.)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Nixon, but that is not my real name. I want to say my favorite sport is football, and my favorite colors are blue,black,and green. My hobbies are lego Spongebob,lego Star Wars,collecting living fish,and playing football. My favorite lego set is the automatic walking AT-AT from Star Wars. I was born in Aurora,Colorado. My four fishes name's are Blackfins, Sucker, Whiteytitey, and Shocker. I used to have a freshwater puffer named Mrs.Puff,and a catfish named Wisckers, but they both died. There are some facts about me Nixon,but remember that is not my real name.

Anonymous said...

Hello Nebraska friends! We are William Harrison & James Madison. We want to tell you that we are exited to know all of you and your wonderful friends. We have no pets and we are wondering if you guys have pets. We go to school. We have a class pet and it is a wonderful tortoise the named ZIG ZAG. We LOVE to play so many games. James and I are really close friends. Both of us love koalas and pandas. What about your favorite animals? Please tell us about you and your friends in Nebraska.
BYE,BYE,BYE!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nebraska friends! I'm Millard Fillmore.I know he's not alive, but thats my blog name that my best teacher gave me.I live in Denver Colorado and I go to Michelle Latimer's Dance Academy.One of my friend's at my academy is Amanda. She is one of my closest friends in the academy. She even has the same birthday as me which is earth day! Three of my best friends are Bill Clinton, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi our names are William Howard Taft and James Buchanan and we would like to tell you a little bit about ourselves.I Taft love to sing and make up cheers.I James love to play soccer.This is a little bit about ourselves and remember this is not our real names.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Bill Clinton but that's not my real name. I love play with my dog Cookie the best thing about him is that he loves to play with me. His hair color is light brown and he has small ears. He is very energetic and he never ever runs out of energy. Small black nose and he is so CUTE. That's what I love to do BY.

Anonymous said...

Hi peeps I am going to tell you about myself. I know its weird that I am talking from the great beyond. I like to skateboard when we have parties. I like to play video games like Wario's super party games. I want John Mccain to win. Thanks for reading

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Thomas Jefferson but thats not my real name.I am going to tell you some things about me.I don't have a pet.Five best friends.I am very active and fun girl.My favorite color is blue.My hobbies are running and laughing.I love my friends and family.Thats all about me.THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is John Tyler, but it's not my real name. I am going to tell you some things about me,but nothing personal.My favorite sport is Football, I like Chinese food, enjoy going to places I have never been to before, and my favorite colors are Black, dark Blue, and Red. My hobbies are watching T.V playing Basketball, Kickball, and Football.Some of my family was born in Denver, Colorado like my brother.My Mom was born in Mexico, Chihuahua, my Dad was born in Mexico,Juares,and I was born in Mexico,Chihuahua. There you have it some facts about me Tyler,but remember that's not my real name.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Ronald Reagen and this is my
best friend Abraham Lincoln.We both like to play soccer but the only thing is that we get hurt a lot.Oh and wait till you hear this we were
born in the same day I mean you don't
find presidents who are born in the same day like us.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm harry but thats not my real name here is somethings about me. First, I love sushi and cheese fries. Second, my favorite color is blue. Plus I have a dog named Andy he is so cute. Lastly, my favorite places to eat are Banzi and Sonics. So I hope you enjoyed learning about me.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is John Adams and I'm going to talk about myself.My favorite thing to do is play video games like Mario Party DS and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.The second thing I like to do is play Kickball and Cops and Robbers .My third thing to do is play with my best friend named J.F.K.The last thing I am going to say is John Adams is not my real name.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is James Polk. I James have a puppy, I love mac and cheese,and I love to play with my puppy. That is all about me.

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Blair. You might be thinking that is my real name but it isn’t. Blair is a county seat in Nebraska. I picked this name because I’m a GIRL and I like it. My favorite color is light pink because it is really bright. My favorite subject is math. I do not wear glasses. My favorite activity is softball. My favorite position is batting and pitching. My favorite food is chicken nuggets and french fries from McDonalds. My favorite snack is chocolate fudge ice cream in a cone. My dad’s side of the family is Mexican so I am also Mexican. Now you know more about me. Bye

From Blair

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Schuyler which is a town in Nebraska. I have 2 pets a parakeet and a pug. My favorite things to do outside are play softball and skate on my skate board. I am living in Grand Island, Nebraska as of right know but I am packing because we are moving to Aurora, Nebraska which is still close to Grand Island. I have visited Colorado and it was very nice up there.

I like having pen pals and this is a special project. I thought it might never begin. I read all of your comments and I like your ideas of having president names. I hope we can continue our conversations on another day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Colorado,
My name is Niobrara but that’s not my real name. It’s a name of a river in Nebraska. Two of my hobbies are football and baseball. I like watching professional wrestlers. I have 1 turtle named Squirt and a dog named Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Land Caster. You are probably wondering or asking why or how did you come up with that name?
Well I came up with that name because it is one of our most precious county only because our state capital, Lincoln is in that county. Well now I’m going to tell about me. I was born in Grand Island, Nebraska. My favorite sports are Baseball,wrestling,and football. I have two dogs. I am a BOY.

Anonymous said...

HI Colorado
My name is Omaha. It’s not my real name but it’s a name of a tribe here in Nebraska. Enough about that. Let me tell you what I like to do watch and play. My favorite show is professional wresting. My hobbies are all sorts of things. I like to go outside and play chase with my brother. That’s all I have to say until next time. I can’t wait to talk about more cool stuff with your class. Bye

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Boone. I’m from Nebraska and I love our state. Also, Boone is a county in Nebraska. I have never been there, but I like the idea of the name. My favorite hobby is drawing, reading, watching TV, and writing. Also I do sports and they are softball and basketball. I also do stuff in my spare time is volunteering at the local historic movie theater and picking up around the house. I hope you have enjoyed my little letter to you guys.
Sincerely,
Boone

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Dodge. I picked it because it’s a county in Nebraska. I like math, P.E. and football. I have one dog, two sisters, and I’m a twin. I’m a catcher in baseball.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Colorado people. My e-mail name is Platte. I picked it because it means flat in French and it’s a river in Nebraska where I live. I LOVE animals and I have two dogs. One is a black lab named Molly. She’s seven years old and one yellow lab named Gunner. I don’t know how old he is. My favorite color is green and my favorite sport is baseball. Thanks for reading and remember Platte isn’t my real name!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I’m Red Willow and I love to ride my bike on sunny days. My name is a county in Nebraska. I picked it because I liked the sound of it and because I live in Nebraska. I also like to draw. I have 3 pets, 1 is a dog,1 is a cat, and 1 is a fish. I have 3 friends who are very important to me. I also have a annoying big brother.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Valentine, which is a county in Nebraska. That is where I used to live. I like the color light pink. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I won 1 gold medal reward for reading at PIZZA HUT on all the summer time.

And I love going to school. My favorite sport is basketball and volleyball. We’ll good to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi I’m Ogallala ( that is not my real name) . My name is an aquifer in Nebraska. My favorite sport is softball and soccer. We get out of school in May! When do you get out of school? Do you have a field day?
Our school does and I love it! I started school when I was in preschool. I was 3 in preschool. Do you have pets or a pet? I don’t because I have a little sister and she is afraid of pets. Like dogs or cats. It’s great to talk to you people in CO. Well bye see next time you write.

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name Springview. But that is not my real name. Springview is a county in Nebraska. I have one dog and 7 fishes. I had two twin kittens but we had to give them back. My mom didn’t like them, and I had 4 birds but they made a big mess so we sold them to a lady at church. My favorite subject is art and history. I like to learn about the past. I like art because I get to be creative and color, paint, and draw things.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Saline, but that’s not my real name. I got my name from a county in Nebraska. Anyways my favorite things to do are softball and dancing. I also like scrapbooking with my mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Frenchman Creek. I chose that name because it is a river in Nebraska. I have a dog named Pedro. My favorite sport is basketball. I don’t like flying balls, like tetherball. My favorite subjects are math and art. And that’s all about me. See you later.