Thursday, April 10, 2008

Volcanoes & Floods















We have been studying the effects of volcanoes and floods. Please share what you have learned in a few complete sentences.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people I am going to tell you about volcanoes and floods well floods can make water go in side. and volcanoes can tear down houses but for floods you can put sand bags .And you can get out but be very, very,careful so if you see a flood our you doun"t be vary care full

Anonymous said...

HI I LEARNED THAT THEY HURT OTHER PEOPLE SOON THERE WILL BE NO PEOPLE IN THE AREA.

Anonymous said...

HI our name's are J.F.K and Bill Clinton and we are going to tell you some stuff about volcanoes & floods.Did you know that volcanoes can kill you or turn you into rock.Floods do something different it can sink you to the bottom.That is all we have for today.GOOD-BYE

Anonymous said...

Hi our names are John Tyler and Ford and we are going to tell you about volcanoes. Sometime ash from Volcanoes is dragged by air witch covers the sun transforming day into night.Did you know the town of Pompeii was covered in ash, when Mt.Vesuvius erupted.Volcanoes are also known for the toxic gas,I bet you more people die from the toxic gas more than the ash or eruption. The most active volcano is in Hawaii.That's all we know for now we hope you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I learned so much about valcanoes and floods.Floods can make people drown and makes cars drown.I also learned that valcanoes can kill you if you breath the ash. Everyday,valcanoes and floods cause alot bof damages troughout the world almost eveyday.I learned alot of staff about the dangers that valcanoes and floods.

Anonymous said...

Hi people I am going to tell you about floods and volcanoes well floods can make your house go away .And volcanoes will a volcanoes can burn your house down . And you may not be safe a volcanoes can go ten times faster then a cheta did you now that . I now that you now that . so plese read more about it thank you

Anonymous said...

My class and I have been learning different kinds of facts about volcano and floods. Did you know that the people in Pompeii froze into solid rocks!Because a huge volcano erupted on the objects and when the ash went on the people,all the animals and the living things froze very solid! Thanks for listening!

Anonymous said...

When volcanoes are erupted everything can turn really red!Did you know that.Me and my classmates did a lot of work about the volcanoes and floods.Speaking of floods,floods happen of the cold,windy weather.Volcanoes & floods can really destroy everything including hard things.You can learn more about volcanoes and floods!
THE END

Anonymous said...

Dirty water cause bad things to happen.When volcanoes erupt it stink and if you breath it your lungs hurt.Floods usually happen because of bad weather.When volcanoes erupt everything turns red.