These first 6 weeks of 5th grade we have been using teamwork on and off the soccer field. What habits of mind do you find yourself using on the soccer field and in the classroom? How does teamwork make you a better teammate and classmate? Please write at least 5 complete sentences about using teamwork on and off the soccer field. This post is due by Friday, August 14th at 8:00PM.Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Teamwork On and Off the Field
These first 6 weeks of 5th grade we have been using teamwork on and off the soccer field. What habits of mind do you find yourself using on the soccer field and in the classroom? How does teamwork make you a better teammate and classmate? Please write at least 5 complete sentences about using teamwork on and off the soccer field. This post is due by Friday, August 14th at 8:00PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I show team worke every were I go.First,i show team work in the feild by taking turns and sharing the swings.Then,I be nice because if someone falls, me and brock help them up.Finally, I show team work ever were I go.
Team work is about friends coming together to do things. Like a math problem a whole team can work together. Also they can play together but with teamwork,so nobody feels left out. That is what teamwork means. I love teamwork.
One of the habit's of mind that I was using in soccer was persisting.I was persisting because I didn't give up on making a goal.Mostly we alway's win the game in soccer.
The three habits of mind i use are persisting,finding humor and working together.I or we (class)always use these habits of mind because if we didn't we wouldn't be on the winning streck like we are right now.these habits of mind are very helpful that is why i use them.
Team work is working interdipundntly.Soccer is one of the things that help use with team work.We be nice to one onther.we are great friend.
The habits of mind I use on the soccer field is persting because when things aren't easy, I try my best and others do to. I also use persistig in the classroom in math subtracting decimals. I am a teamate because when someone is down I get them back up. Also I don't let them feel left out or mad. That's how I am a teamate. Are you a teamate?
One habit of mind we can do dring recess and in class is Working Interdependtly because we can wrork together w can win and we all get to kick the ball. Anther one is persisting because if we make a gloe and it dosen't go though we can try again.We can use working Interdependly in class we can work togerther on math, writing, since, reading, and homework if you come to home work at 7:30 to 7:50.Away we can persist in class is when you see something like a math problems writhing or since or homework you try and you keep trying till you get it right. Anther habit of mind we can use in recess and in the claa room is Managing Impulsivty because you can gt mad abut someone did to you and you get mad and hite them and get in turble for it in stad of that habening you can just walk away or keep doing what you are doing.Last on is Lisening with understanding with impethy because you have to laisen carefull so you don't miss you intoions in class and in saccer.
Throughout the year I think I but not just me,but everyone have been managing their impulsivity in and out of the classroom.I remember at the beginning of the week when we didn't win the soccer game everybody got really mad!But now that time has passed everybody passes the ball to their teammates,we score more goals and win more games.My classmates use teamwork in the classroom by helping others on their work.We use teamwork on the field with passing the ball to each other and being good teammates by saying good game to everybody if we win or lose a game.
We use lots of habits of mind in the classroom and in the soccer field. First, we use persisting in the classroom to complete the problem and to try our best. We use persisting in the soccer field by try our best to make a goal. Next, we use thinking interdependently in the classroom by working together. We use working interdependently in the soccer field by passing it to eachother. Finally, this is not a habit of mind but we give eachother courage and believe in eachother because we are leaders that are in A117.
I think I use the habits of mind on the soccer field. The habits of mind I use on the soccer field is persisting,thinking interdependetly,listing with understanding and emathy,finally taking responsible risks. In the classroom I use the habits of mind persisting, managing impulsivity,and remanging open to contuins learning. Those are the habits of mind I use on and off the soccer field!!!!!♥
I used the habit of mind thinking
Interdependently out on the soccer
field and in the classroom
On the soccer field we use habits of mind because we are all friends and we work together in the soccer field.
the habit of mind we been using is THINKING INTERDEPENDENTLY.On the field we will be using that habit for the rest of 5th grade.Sometime we use it in the classroom. We past the ball to each other. We even take turns in science in the classroom.That is the habit we use on and off the field.
Post a Comment